Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Introductions

Hello World! I finally gave in and decided to get a blog! I guess you want to know a little about me, eh? Well where do I start? I'm a Capricorn; I like long walks on the beach... Hehe! If you continue reading this blog you'll MORE than get to know me. I'm not one to hold my tongue, I will be saying what I feel, when I feel like it. If you don’t like what you’re reading, there is this nifty button at the top right corner of your screen, it has an "x" on it, click it and voila, I’m gone!

This blog will be written in my voice. I want the people reading it, to feel like they are actually getting to know me, and not that they are reading some article... This is not ENC1102, nor is it the Florida Writes; in other words, I will not be writing in "term paper" format. For the most part I am usually grammatically correct but, I may throw in a few colloquialisms here and there... So, don’t be coming here thinking you gon’ be reading Ayn Rand! Basically, this blog will be used as an outlet for issues I want to talk about, such as things going on in my life, current events, sex topics, weight and fitness, beauty topics, finances, education, politics, religion, and other random ish that comes to my mind that I want ramble about.

**Warning** I am uber random and sometimes my thoughts may not seem to flow, but in my head it totally makes sense. Sorry that you’re not in my brain, it truly is a fun place!

If you feel coming to read my blog just isn’t enough, you can follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/LuckieStarZ

Thanks for joining me on my CoZmic JourneyZ! Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment